First things first, support at Deskpro is different to your typical customer support job. Deskpro is a helpdesk software platform; i.e. we make the customer support software (SaaS) that thousands of other companies use themselves to provide customer support.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with 2+ years experience in customer support for software (ideally B2B) and is looking to become a key part of our growing team! Everyday is different as Deskpro is a robust software allowing various configurations and setups. If you are a curious problem solver, not afraid of technical challenges and has a passion for making customers smile, then we could be a great fit in our friendly and diverse team.
We are currently migrating customers to our latest version (Deskpro Horizon) as we have spent the past 2 years re-designing and re-developing our helpdesk software product, so it is a really exciting time to join Deskpro as you will be an integral part of our small but growing support team.
For more information about Deskpro, head to our Careers page.
What will you be doing?
- You'll be a core part of the Deskpro team, and one of our primary customer facing representatives. You'll be excited by the responsibility the role brings, from day one.
- Communicating with our customers and helping potential customers via support tickets, live chat, voice and social media - all through Deskpro.
- Our customers use Deskpro in all sorts of different ways and integrate it with a range of other products and services. You'll be faced regularly with requests for help about something you've not heard of or thought about before. You'll enjoy that and the opportunity to find an answer!
- Testing for software bugs and logging software bugs on-behalf of customers.
- Updating the help content built into Deskpro and writing new content as we launch new features.
- Helping new customers with the onboarding process, including configuration and training sessions.
- Gathering customers feedback about their experience with Deskpro to pass it on to our Product team.
- 2+ years experience in customer support at a software company (ideally B2B).
- You enjoy and get satisfaction from helping people. Inbox-zero is hugely satisfying to you.
- A rapid ability to learn. Deskpro is a powerful product, so there is a large product to learn, understand and support.
- Comfortable with more technical elements (e.g. our reporting language, logical flows in automations, complex workflows that customers build, APIs etc.) and you'll need the aptitude to learn to support these.
- You will need to have outstanding writing abilities. This role involves communicating complicated ideas in a simple way to customers.
- Not afraid to jump on calls/meetings with customers to gather information and understand problems.
We are a friendly startup-team based in central Wimbledon, 3 minutes walk from fantastic transport links (train, District and Northern line tubes, buses, trams).
- Competitive Salary £30k - £45k (dependent on experience) + Share Options Package
- 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays
- BUPA Private Healthcare & Cash Scheme, Pension Scheme, Bike storage, Season ticket loans, Reduced gym membership, Cycle to Work, Free Phone SIM (unlimited calls, data etc).
- Laptop & 2 x 4k Monitors, ergonomic chair & sit-stand desks as standard.
- Monthly team socials and legendary Xmas & Summer Parties.
- Personal budget for training and growth.
- A chance to be truly invested in a growing software company, with generous share options.
- Lovely bespoke offices, BBQs in the summer, Monday team breakfasts and Friday lunches paid for. Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks with beers for Friday afternoon.
- A mixture of autonomy over your role and real responsibilities to the team and business from day 1.
For more information, you can visit our Careers page
No recruiters or agencies please.