We are looking for smart and self-motivated Sales Executives to help us scale the business through a new stage of growth, with a competitive salary £85k OTE (£35k base, uncapped commission, paid monthly + Share options). Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will help sell Deskpro, build automated workflows, lead demos and close deals across a variety of sectors.
Join our growing sales team and accelerate your career with Deskpro, helping to improve online customer service forever!
The Sales Executive role at Deskpro is perfect if you:
- Have experience building relationships quickly with people & closing deals.
- Are motivated by hitting KPIs and driven by uncapped commission structure.
- Want to be a key part of a small but growing and profitable software startup.
- Have a fantastic grasp of digital technologies and software.
Deskpro helps to bring better online customer service to millions of people. Some of our customers include Apple, Microsoft, Valve, P&G, Samsung, Freelancer, HMRC & the NHS.
Our helpdesk software platform allows organisations to consolidate all of their customer support channels (email, phone, live chat, social) into one place. Giving them the software tools needed to provide incredible customer support.
What will you be doing?
As a Sales Executive here at Deskpro, you will be responsible for guiding new prospects along the full sales-cycle from initial contact to closed deals. Building relationships and selling Deskpro to a multitude of different companies.
- Selling Deskpro into new companies and expanding accounts to other teams.
- Following up on potential customers who have signed up for our free trial or demo.
- Researching and evolving the sales process of the Deskpro platform and website.
- Experimenting with a multitude of ideas and tools to improve conversion rates
- Reporting into the Commercial Manager and working closely with our Sales team.
- Engaging and communicating with the team to improve customer journeys.
- Managing pipelines of deals from end-to-end.
You need to be highly self-motivated, driven by uncapped commission and bring your experienced with closing deals in a high pressure environment. Ideally you have all of the following:
- At least 1 - 2 years software sales, preferably B2B software
- Ability to manage your own time, prioritise track KPIs and smash goals.
- Enjoy talking to and helping potential customers solve problems.
- A rapid ability to learn. Deskpro is a powerful product, so there is a large product to learn, understand and sell.
- Comfortable working in a technical environment and managing technical conversations with software engineers as well as understanding the experience from a potential customer's perspective.
We are a friendly and diverse startup-team based in central Wimbledon, 3 minutes walk from fantastic transport links (train, District and Northern line tubes, buses, trams).
- Competitive Salary £85k OTE (£35k base + uncapped commission, paid monthly) + Share Options Package
- 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays
- BUPA Private Healthcare & Cash Scheme, Pension Scheme, Bike storage, Season ticket loans, Reduced gym membership, Cycle to Work, Free Phone SIM (unlimited calls, data etc).
- Laptop & 2 x 4k Monitors, ergonomic chair & sit-stand desks as standard.
- Monthly team socials and legendary Xmas & Summer Parties.
- Personal budget for training and growth.
- A chance to be truly invested in a growing software company, with generous share options.
- Lovely bespoke offices, BBQs in the summer, Monday team breakfasts and Friday lunches. Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks with beers for Friday afternoon.
- A mixture of autonomy over your role and real responsibilities to the team and business.
For more information, you can visit our Careers page
No recruiters or agencies please.